I was tagged by my boyfriend on Facebook to list 10 books that have stayed with me in some way and I would like to share the list here too. I thought I would not be able to list all 10 but turned out I could list then in very short time. Mostly is self management books and also English book.
- Show your work by Austion Kleon. If you hate the idea of self-promotion, you’re going to love this book.
- The artist’s way by Julia Cameron. I didn’t actually finish this book but I do love the Morning pages which is the habit of writing down every thing in your mind for 3 pages every morning. It help to clean your mind so you have more space in your head to be creative!
- The Promise of a Pencil: How an Ordinary Person Can Create Extraordinary Change by Adam Braun. This is story about his own journey to build non-profit organisation.
- Little women by Louisa May Alcott. My favourite novel of all times. Also the book that encourage me to read English book.
- The Renaissance Soul: Life Design for People with Too Many Passions to Pick Just One by Margaret Lobenstine. I always thought I problem to choose one interest. This book not only make me realize I’m not alone but also guide me to be myself.
- Choose Yourself by James Altucher. He remind me to take care of myself
- The 8 Traits Successful People Have In Common: 8 To Be Great by Richard St John.
- Zen To Done: The Ultimate Simple Productivity System by Leo Babauta is simple productivity system based on Getting Things Done of David Allen
- ความสุขของมะลิ by ต้องการ Thai book offers fun story of a cat named Mali.
- ถอดรหัสลับสมองเงินล้าน or Secrets of the Millionaire Mind: Mastering the Inner Game of Wealth by T. Harv Eker. A very good and popular financial book that will reset your financial mindset
- (BONUS) I choose e-course by Elise Blaha my favourite blogger. This is not a book but an goal setting e-course that offers an ebook. I love love love this ecouse so much. She changed the way I looks at goal setting. My favourite quote from her ebook is “Goals should be fun. They should be inspiring. Encouraging. Motivating.”.
While I list these books, I realised there are a lot of books that I would like to read and I would share you later.